Monday, April 7, 2008

Yet will I praise Thee - Paradise church

Lord, You are the one I long for
In Your presence is where I belong
Lord, Your love brings joy to my heart
And Your touch is all I need to feel
Deep in my heart
Won't You satisfy my soul

Yet will I praise Thee
Lift my hands to sing
Yet will I praise Thee
I will bow before the King and praise Thee
Give to You my everything
I lift up my hands to You
Yet will I praise Thee

Verse that came to my mind:

Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Saviour. - Habakkuk 3:17-18

"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
and naked I will depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
may the name of the Lord be praised." - Job 1:21

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi do you happen to have the chords to this song? if yes could you pls kindly send to my email vichew@gmail.com? thanks lots.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

just want to ask whether you have the chords and mp3 for this song? can send it to me at jolene_peh@hotmail.com? hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks alot.

Regards,
Jolene

Jessie Tjoa said...

hi, do you have the mp3 for this song? is it possible to send it for me? arfalathwen@yahoo.com.au

God bless :)
Jessie

Roy D. Slater said...

This is a great song. I always hear my son playing it as a part of his worship training. I wanted to read the lyrics and found them here. Thanks for posting.

Melvin said...

Hi,
Are you able to let me know where I can find the chords for this song? All search engines returned NIL results :( :(

Could you email me at gohmh@yahoo.com if you could assist me? Thanks heaps!!!

Also, if you know where to get "Lover of My Heart" chords as well... That wld be great!!

God Bless!
Melvin

St. Michael said...

Just came across this after searching for the first line of the song. Please how can I get the mp3 of this song. Kindly send it to mikel360@gmail.com

Thank you so much.