It's actually "What did we eat for dinner in Penang" part 2.
Well tonight, we (daddy, 2 uncles, 2 girl cousins, 4 guy cousins and myself) went to eat Beef Steamboat. Yes, there's no other meat, only beef (except the wanton).
What did we order?
- 4 plates of beef balls
- 2 plates of beef slices
- 1 plate of ox-tail (it's the best part of the moo!!)
- 2 plates of vege
- 1 plate of "ngau bak yip" (the moo's stomach)
- 1 plate of fried wanton (the only "non-moo" food)
- 1 plate of cow-brain omelette (did i hear anyone say "eeeeewwwww"?)
- 1 plate of koay teow
- 1 plate of noodles
- don't know how many bowls of rice (lost count)
How much? I don't want to know.
I need to exercise again.
Welcome to a Penangite's life.
Oh, something to really thank God for. For the first time in my family gathering, Christians are the majority. WOOOHOOO!!! Praise God!! ^^