It's CRAZY x 1,000.
My uncle and cousin came down from Singapore to Penang for holiday, so just now my dad brought them and myself to eat mamak for dinner. The name of the mamak is Kapitan, which is very famous for its tandoori chicken.
(note: cousin = 14 year-old boy)
4 of us, 3 guys 1 girl, had ordered and FINISHED:
- 4 plates of Tandoori chicken (1/4 chicken each plate) with 4 naan.
- 1 claypot chicken biryani (another 1/4 chicken with the rice)
- 2 roti canai (or roti prata for singaporeans)
- 1 beef curry
- 1 lamb curry
- 1 mee goreng
- 1 roti tisu
- 3 teh tarik
- 2 coke
How much in total? RM52 (my Singapore uncle was screaming: CHHHEEEAAAPPPP!!!!)
My post-dinner effect:
- Garlic breath (I ordered garlic-cheese naan)
- Couldn't sleep (thanks to the teh tarik)
- Gained 2 kg (i weighed myself this morning, and i thought i lost 2 kg)
The food was really really really really good though.
Did i mention my cousin ate the most?