Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This Kingdom

This Kingdom - Hillsong Australia

Jesus, God's righteousness revealed
The Son of Man, the Son of God
His Kingdom come
Jesus, redemption's sacrifice
Now glorified, now justified
His Kingdom come

And this Kingdom will know no end
And it's glory shall know no bounds
For the majesty and power
Of this Kingdom's King has come

And this Kingdom's reign
And this Kingdom's rule
And this Kingdom's power and authority
Jesus, God's righteousness revealed

Heavenly Father, You know, that this Friday is the 50th annivesary of my nation being independent. I thank You Lord, for giving us the freedom of having our own country, our own nation. I thank You for all the leaders who led and serve this country for the past 50 years.

But God, I pray for Your presence and glory to fill this nation. I pray for more nation leaders who run after You to rise up! I pray for UNITY of the churches. For i believe, that only the churches of Jesus Christ can make a huge impact to the community and nation. I pray that the Christians will continue to stand firm in You despite facing persecutions and hardships, for You always show Your favour, goodness and mercy to us. I pray that i will continue to have the faith to see the vision You gave me, seeing millions of ppl bow down and worship You, to come to past. Prepare me and equip me Lord, for the ministries You want me serve in the future for this nations. Can't wait for the day of revival to come. But i will continue to have the patience and faith to wait upon You. Let Your Kingdom come, let Your will be done. In the Name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Ps. This nation is Your Kingdom. You REIGN and RULE!!! AMEN!

No comments: